Title: Communications Manager
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Job Description: LeTort Trust is seeking an energetic and motivated Communications Manager to join its team in Mechanicsburg, PA. The Communications Manager will take ownership of all communication activities within our organization. They will be responsible for designing, implementing and overseeing communications, both internal and external, so to effectively describe and promote LeTort Trust and its services.
• Strategic Communication – Focus on developing an integrated, organizational communications strategy to consistently tell the business story
• Ongoing Learning – Commitment to continuous learning of our business and trends/issues affecting industry
• Internal Communications — Consistent internal communications strategy to keep staff informed of all companywide happenings.
• Client Communications – Ensure valuable, accurate, and timely client communication to varying company/client audiences
• Media Relations – Management of all press contacts, press releases, etc. as needed
• Digital Media Management – Manage LeTort’s online presences, including website administration and social media profiles
• Content Creation – Design presentation materials, power point decks, newsletters, brochures, etc. to deliver consistent brand messaging across varying client audiences.
• Event Management – Coordinate client events, seminars, webinars, etc.
Requirements and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or related field. The position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Communications, preferably within the financial sector. Experience with WordPress administration, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and PDF editing is essential.
Candidate should possess excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail. An established network and familiarity with the local community is a plus. Qualified candidates should send their resume to HR@letorttrust.com.